Wednesday, November 24, 2010

London Calling....

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/11/24/uk.student.protests/index.html

Fight on students of the UK. As I mentioned in my previous blog "Lets Compare..." I am in full support of the student protests in the UK. This situation is just one example of what I believe the world in moving toward. Full societal gentrification. Want to clean up you city raise rents through the roof, want to restrict knowledge to only the sons and daughters of the rich raise the tuition.

I think the world is heading for a real meltdown, how long can this divide widen... How long will people structure society around class. Now I am fully of the proletariat my family is by no means middle class, working poor at best, I was born in the struggle, lived in the struggle and will probably die in the struggle.

I'm on a rant now but if the cost of living keeps escalating its only a matter of time...

No comments: