Thursday, October 21, 2010

Continuer à se battre

Keep on fighting French Comrades. I must say I am in full support of the French people as they protest the raising of the retirement age. It is great to see people even young people high school age people standing up. If the US government was to raise the retirement age I don't think older Americans much less even High School students would even care. So this is one thing stubborn Americans can learn from the French. If your government steps on your foot, grab them by the throat, shut em down!

In this day and age people work so hard for much less and to have a basic comfort taken away or prolonged is too much for people to take. I only wish the rest of the world would rise up and move forward in unity, because as I have said all along, this is a class war, it always has been. Things like race and gender and orientation are just put in our faces to distract us.

I'm a little bit all over the place, but I just would like to say again Continuer à se battre comrades.

For more read... http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2010/10/201010214284775933.html

No comments: